Infinity offer a one stop shop for all your asbestos consultancy needs. Our engineers have vast knowledge and experience with asbestos. If you find asbestos in your property, would you know what to do? Infinity will help you to understand the risk and also advise you on the correct way to proceed. We show all the options available and arrange everything, therefore making us a cost effective, efficient solution to any asbestos related issue.
Asbestos Removal & Abatement Works
- Write the specification documents to ensure health and safety regulations are met.
- Receiving tender documents on behalf of the client
- Auditing the removal contractor in conjunction with a UKAS accredited analyst. All work carried out will follow the correct standards and regulations.
- Once all the works are complete we gather all the certificates into one report.
- We hand pick UKAS approved contractors to perform four-stage clearances following the removal of asbestos. Our clients can be assured the area is safe.
- We offer this service outside of removal works, to give clients peace of mind following surveys.
Asbestos Gap Analysis
- Are you compliant? You are the duty holder if you own a building, or are responsible for a building. It is the duty holders responsibility to manage the risk of asbestos.
- Our experienced consultants will analyse your site(s) taking into account current management plans and any previous surveys and removals. The compliance level is determined and an action plan is put in place to get you back on track. Whether your portfolio is for one site or 300, we guarantee to get you compliant moving forward.
- The legislation for asbestos is continually changing and it may be difficult to keep up along with other work commitments. If you need any advice about asbestos in your property, feel free to give us a call. Our consultants will be happy to help!